I’m looking forward to a hectic fall, including:
* four (FOUR!) conferences and fairs
* which includes two (TWO!) Public Speaking Events
* an exhibition
* a vacation (VACATION!) to Paris in November
* the usual hullabaloo at work: three exhibitions, three artist talks, four poetry readings, three or four visiting artists, welcoming new scholarship students, choosing new resident artists, three professional development workshops, a holiday fundraising/member event, classes, workshops, meetings, etc…
* and the UNusual hullabaloo at work: training two new employees
I’m laying low in the meantime, getting my ducks in a row, laying in provisions, preparing to duck and cover, planning to finish the two blocks I’m in the middle of carving before the craziness hits. I’m looking forward to the end of the year lull already.